Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Beginning.


Hello world. I have been debating back and forth for a while about whether or not I should start a blog. On one hand, I thought it would be nice to be able to refer friends and family all to one place when they ask how we are doing. Because, let's be honest--if you know me, then you know that I do not like talking on the phone--it is nothing personal to anyone, it's just the way I am...I am working on it ;). But, on the other hand, I am a very private person, and I didn't know if I wanted to open our lives to the world like that.

But, alas, here we are. So, obviously I have decided to create a blog. This will be a place to share my thoughts, interests, activities, and whatever little bits and pieces of our everyday lives that I think are fit to print. This will be a place to show my love for Christ, and how He has, and will, continue to impact our lives. This will be a place to express my love of motherhood and being a wife, and everything that comes along with it. This will be a place to document my love of everything homemade--whether it be crafts, clothes, toys, etc. Oh, and yes, there will be food...because again, if you know me then you know I am obsessed with every aspect of food--the recipes, the cooking, the eating.

And I mean, come on...with as many craft/motherhood/cooking blogs that I follow, it is only fitting that I start one of my own ;).

So, hello world. Please, bear with me as I get this started :).

1 comment:

  1. I am SO EXCITED! Bring on the bloggin'. And the organic cupcakes and hand made towels and healthy live food drinks and......
    Bring it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete