Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crochet Baby Legwarmers!



The weather has been getting pretty chilly lately here in VA, so I made baby legwarmers for Lilia! I think they would also be cute on baby boys, especially in the neutral, earthy colored yarn that I used to make them. The pattern is from CrazySocks Crochet and the link is  here.

I am absolutely in love with these things! The pattern is easy to follow and I was able to finish them both in about an hour and a half-- and that is with both of the kiddos awake. So, they would definitely make a good nap-time craft :). I think I'm even going to blow up the pattern and make myself some.


Enjoy!
Ps. Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures...my digital camera broke and I am currently using my phone's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment